I know nobody wants to be a MAKEUP DISASTER. And I know you surely don't want to harm your skin when it is very vulnerable to harms made by EXCESSIVE MAKEUP in Summer. SUMMER MAKEUP should not be heavy and is mostly aimed at PROTECTING THE SKIN from exposure to sun rays, avoid excessive sweating, cut out the oily shine and prevent clogging of SKIN PORES that often result in ACNES and PIMPLES. Here are some SUMMER MAKEUP TIPS to KEEP YOUR SKIN HEALTHY, make your makeup last longer and keep you looking fresh:
• Let your skin breathe and use sheer makeup that serves more than one purposes. It is important to keep the humidity locked in as sweating dries skin out. So, lock away your foundation for the season and use a light moisturizer with sun block instead. • Instead of using foundation to cover up freckles, use translucent tinted powder to blot the skin and add color to it.
• Go for the nude natural look for the lips. Even for evening parties, it is preferable to use loose shimmer powder on arms and neck and a soft gloss on lips.
• Sensual and bronze skin and natural look is the look for summers, so work on it.
• Eyes should be done simply. Use neutral and soft shimmery eye shadow on lids and work on lashes instead.
• Curl your lashes and use glossy black shade on them to make them appear longer and your eyes bigger. Use only a very fine line with eyeliner.
• Cheek sticks and crème eye colors are easy to apply and last longer in summer.
• If you must apply foundation, mix it with loose powder to keep you looking fresh throughout the day.